I am Professor in Computer Science at Polytech-Mons, Belgium. My research areas are in Parallel Computing, Numerical Algorithms, Grid Computing, GPUs. I am involved in the CETIC IT Research Center (Board and Scientific Council). I am also Board member and current coordinator of the Grascomp Postgraduate School in Computer Science , Belgium.
Parallel Computing, High Performance Computing, Grid Computing
Cycling, hiking, gardening, travelling
- Project (research)
- Porting Software on Parallel Processors
- Action de Recherche Concertée ARC-OLIMP "Optimization for Live Interactive Multimedia Processing"
- Open European Network for High Performance Computing on Complex Environments
- Numédiart: Arts Numériques Multimédia
- Query DataBase accelerator
- Objectif Convergence: Portefeuille de projets TIC
- Research field